Wednesday, May 20, 2009

overrated

“Don’t cling to things because everything is impermanent.”

-Morrie Schwartz

People get tired once in a while. We deal with life issues almost everyday, so I guess, we need to stay alive and let it keep coming. We’ll just have to do this over and over until either life gives up on us, or we give up on life.

I grew tired, like everyone else did. I have to let go of the things that make me hurt. I know it won’t be easy, but it sure is gonna be worth the time.

I’ll just slowly drift away, away from all of you… all of you who made me feel miserable. That way I won’t have to feel the hurt anymore. Maybe then, I’ll be free again, like the old times, where I don’t have to worry about those silly stuffs.

“Letting go to know the truth is not so hard to do
It’s the heart that’s got the will to open up for Him to fill
And trusting and believing Him is all we’ve got to do
It’s just the heart that’s got to move for Him to show His love that’s been there
Even when we never cared take hold of His hand
Let go and you’ll understand..”

I'm better off alone.

♥♥♥


FROM: http://imbishibibol.blog.friendster.com/2009/03/overrated/

No comments:

Post a Comment